Sunday, June 14, 2009

Korean pancakes for dinner

dinner-kpancake2

I made Korean pancakes for dinner with this recipe. I love this dish because you can use whatever you have in the kitchen - it's like fried rice, only with flour. I used a carrot and 3 asparagus for the first pancake. The second pancake was leftover chicken with scallion. We don't have a non-stick pan so I made one with an enameled pan and the other with a cast-iron pan. I like using the cast-iron one because it gave a pancake a nice brown crust.

2 comments:

LL said...

Tired this today...this is great since i never know what to do with the left overs. It's gives leftovers a face lift! Love it! thanks for the great idea!

diatpillen said...

Hi...
Thank you for sharing such a nice recipe. I would love this item. I am giving a party to my friends this weekend at my farmhouse. I was wondering about some new item to treat my friends with. I will surely try this and let you know.

Post a Comment